At Drake Eatery they use locally-sourced produce to create modern Australian seasonal dishes. Their menu is designed to be shared and caters from breakfast to dinner. They have an extensive wine, beer and cocktail list too. So grab your friends and family and head on down and enjoy their relaxed local restaurant in Bondi.
Drake Eatery is the brain-child of award-winning Sydney chef, Ian Oakes. Opened in 2015, you can find them sitting on the corner of Gould and Curlewis Street in Bondi.
From the moment you first walk through their doors, they want you to feel at home. So sit yourself down, grab a drink, and get ready to feast on some scrumptious and sustainable food.
They’re always bustling around here at Drake Eatery, so they recommend making a reservation to ensure you get a place! Don’t worry though, if you just happen to be walking by after a surf, they always save a little room for walk-ins.
For tables of less than 8 people, please call them on (02) 9130 3218 or email them at email@example.com.
For group bookings of 9 or more people, they offer a set menu and are happy to accommodate any dietary requirements.
Simply let them know when you make your booking.
They are open:
Monday – Friday 7AM – 10PM,
Saturday and Sunday 8AM – 10PM
Here are some of their Bestsellers:
- SONOMA MICHE, SALTED BUTTER
- SOUTH AUSTRALIAN OLIVES
- SPICED ROAST ALMONDS
- CHICKEN LIVER PARFAIT, CHAMOMILE + HONEY JELLY, APRICOT CHUTNEY
- BURRATA, PEAS, GREEN JUICE, PEA TENDRILS, OLIVE OIL, CHARRED MICHE
- MARINATED LEATHER JACKET, LEMON, GRAPE TOMATOES, BASIL, FENNEL, CHILI
- BRAISED GREENS, CHILI, GARLIC, LEMON
- SPICED GRAINS, ALMONDS, LABNE, CURRANTS
- EASONAL FISH, CHARRED LETTUCE, BORLOTTI BEANS, YOGHURT + TAHINI
- REDGATE FARM DUCK BREAST, MASTER STOCK, NECTARINE, WILD RICE, HIBISCUS
- GOORALIE PORK BELLY, CELERIAC, APPLE, CIDER, SAGE
- WARM DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING, VALRHONA COCOA, RASPBERRIES, CREME FRAICHE
Curlewis St & Gould St,
Bondi NSW 2026
Phone: 02 9130 3218